Tuesday, February 23, 2010

News Flash: VeVe vs Ziggy Match on Video!

This match came to us a bit by surprise. VeVe went down to Florida two weekends ago, where she took on Ziggy in a 27 minute competitive match. We've now got that video all set as a DVD and a downloadable on DoomMaidens.com:

VeVe Lane vs Ziggy
Competitive Female Wrestling


VeVe Lane says:
"Since I started wrestling, people in the scene have been telling me great things about Ziggy and suggesting that the two of us should have a match. So I was thrilled to finally get the chance to meet and mix it up with the lady herself. It was a bit nerve-wracking to face an opponent who's got years of experience on me and outranks me significantly, but in the end we both put on a great display of purely competitive, highly-skilled grappling, and we only amped up the intensity the longer we rolled!A very challenging match against a great opponent I definitely hope to face again!"

VeVe Lane: 5'4" and 125 lbs
Ziggy: 5'5" and 125 lbs

Match is two 8-minute rounds and one 11-minute round
Match running time: 27 min, approx

Regards,
D
Video editor
Doom Maidens Female and Mixed Wrestling

No comments:

Post a Comment